A QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH GASTROPUB WITH BOUTIQUE ROOMS
All Boutique Rooms at the Wheatsheaf Sandbach feature Top of the Range Hypnos Beds
Free Fibre Wifi | Flat Screen Televisions | Tea / Coffee Making Facilities | Room Service
| Bed with Breakfast
Credit Card Guarantee
Credit card details required to guarantee booking.
If booking is cancelled within 24 hours prior to arrival date, then 1st night room rate will be charged as a cancellation charge.
If you fail to arrive on your confirmed arrival date, then 1st night room rate will be charged as a non arrival charge.
Conditions of Booking
- All rates quoted are based on a per room per night basis
- All rates are inclusive of VAT at the current rates
- Please notify us of any amendments to your confirmed booking by telephone, or in writing (either by post or email to email@example.com) as soon as possible. Amendments are subject to price and availability.
- By making a reservation you are confirming that you are authorised to do so on behalf of all persons named in the booking and you acknowledge that all members of your part agree to be held by these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy set by the hotel. Breach of this rule entitles the premises to cancel the reservation without refund or consolation.
- If paying cash to make a reservation on arrival at the hotel then a valid photo ID must be shown.
- The Wheatsheaf is fully non smoking as required by English law (£100.00 fine levied for any guest that contravenes this law)
- No pets are allowed
You are welcome to check into your room from 2.30 pm on your arrival date and we would ask you to checkout prior to 11.00 am on the day you depart from the hotel.
However, where possible, we would be delighted to assist in making arrangements for earlier arrival and later departure times. Please contact our Reception Team. Early checkin and late checkout fees may apply.
Should a guest or a member of your party behave in a manner that causes or is likely to cause upset, distress or danger to hotel or guest property we are entitled without any prior notice to curtail the stay and request that the person or persons concerned leave the hotel immediately and no refunds or return travel arrangements will be made nor will we pay any costs or expenses incurred as a result of this.
Damage or Stolen Property
We reserve the right, and you hereby authorise us to charge your debit or credit card for any damages incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay which also includes without any limitation specialist cleaning or for any items that we are missing when you leave.
The hotel and rooms undergo daily audits. Should we find that items are missing from the property, we reserve the right, and you hereby authorise us, to charge your debit or credit card for any items removed from rooms or the hotel during your visit.
Car parking is available and is free of charge to residents. Cars and their contents are left at the owners risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage. We recommend you take the up-most precaution with personal belongings.
In the unlikely event that the hotel is unable to accommodate a confirmed reservation, we may find it necessary to offer alternative accommodation to an equal or superior standard. Should we need to make changes that would significantly affect your stay or we need to cancel your stay we will advise you as soon as possible, either offering an alternative property or a full refund. This doesnt apply to minor changes or events during your stay with us resulting from unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
Our Hotel Reception is open from 7.00am - 11.00pm. If you are checking in outside these hours, please let our team know at the time of booking or prior to arrival. There maybe compulsory charges subject to the discretion of the hotel.